Join our club and have a great time!
Welcome to Red Bench Studios in Jerome, where we take great pride in encouraging and supporting the photographic arts in Northern AZ. We are thrilled to be offering Camera Club Membership privileges exclusively to you!
Let me tell you what we're all about. We are so much more than a photo studio. We work hard to create and organize events, workshops and classes for photographers of all skill levels, whether you are the seasoned professional, or you just bought yourself a camera today - we offer something for everyone.
Join us for artistic workshops, each month with a different theme; classes in lighting, technical, beginner photography, boudoir, potraiture, landscapes, and much more; events such as the Gold King Mine Ghost Town Shoot, landscape day-trips, and monthly gallery shows - a collaboration of photography-art during the Jerome First Saturday Art Walk(s) with music and food at Red Bench Studio; special guest speakers from the Professional Photographers of America, and a whole lot more. Come learn, share and have fun with us!
What You Get With Your Membership:
Our excellent value includes all of the following:
- Early Notifications and Discounted Fees for all of our Workshops, Classes and Events*
- Special Meet & Greets: Photographer & Model Social Gatherings
- Open Houses at Red Bench Photo Studio
- Guest Speakers in the Professional Photography Field
- Get-Together's: Casual Potlucks & Video Slideshows
- Club-Only Photo Shoots & Day Trips
- Discounted Studio Rental Fees
- Monthly First Saturday Gallery Shows
- Monthly Newsletters
- Loyalty Points and Rewards
*Red Bench Camera Club Members get first priority signup privileges for all of our workshops, classes and events. You will be notified via email approximately a month in advance of each program, and offered exclusive discounted fees that are NOT offered to non-members. Workshops, classes and events will be opened up to the public 2 weeks after members are notified. This gives ample time for members to sign up early.